Readers will learn how to enable the Emergency Call button on the Lock Screen.
NOTES & REQUIREMENTS: UVP with software version 5.0.11 or greater.
Enabling the Lock Screen Emergency Call Button
- Drag down on the top of the screen to display the Notification Area and toggle the Grid Menu on.
- Tap the Settings button to navigate to Android Settings.
- Toggle from Simple to All.
- Tap the Security menu option under the Personal category.
- Tap Screen lock to launch the Screen lock setup wizard.
- Choose Pattern, PIN, or Password (slide does not support emergency call button).
- After setting up the unlocking options, check the Enable emergency call check box.
- Tap OK to agree to the Emergency Call warning.
- Let the screen timeout and lock. There should now be an Emergency Call button on the Lock Screen.
- If multiple accounts are set up, when Emergency Call is tapped a list will appear to select which account to use to dial.