Readers will learn how to enable the Emergency Call button on the Lock Screen.
Table of Contents
- UVP with version 5.0.11 or greater
How to Enable Lock Screen Emergency Call button
- Drag down to display the Notification Area and toggle the Grid Menu on.
- Tap the Settings button to navigate to Android Settings.
- Toggle from Simple to All if needed.
- Tap the Security menu option under the Personal category.
- Tap Screen lock to launch the Screen lock setup wizard.
- Choose Pattern, PIN, or Password(slide does not support emergency call button)
- After setting up the unlocking options, check the Enable emergency call checkbox.
- Tap OK to agree to the Emergency Call warning.
- Let the screen timeout and lock. There should now be an Emergency Call button on the Lock Screen.
- Tapping will prompt a dialer which will send the number (this must be a emergency number) dialed to the UVP App. If multiple accounts are setup, then a list will display to select which account to use to dial.