Readers will learn to lock the application button on the UVP from the VoIP Controller.
Table of Contents
- How to Enable Theme Management
- How to Enable App/Theme Lock
- Related Articles
- UVP Version 5.0.11 or newer
- VoIP Controller Version 1.0.4 or newer.
How to Enable Theme Management
1. Login to your UniFi VoIP Controller and Click Settings.
2. Click the Controller tab.
3. Check the Enable Theme Management checkbox.
4. Click the green Apply button to save the change.
5. Click the X in the top right-hand corner to close the Settings Dialog.
How to Enable App/Theme Lock
1. Click Themes in the Navigation menu.
2. Click the Lock button.
3. Check the checkbox(s) for each desired phone you wish to enable theme/app lock on.
4. Click the green Apply button to apply the change.
5. Confirm that you wish to lock the app/theme for selected devices.
6. The Controller now shows that the theme/app successfully locked on each device(s).
7. The Application button and Theme Locked Mode Messages.
8. You can unlock the devices by changing the toggle to unlock and repeating steps 3-5.
9. The UVP is able to use the applications button and edit the theme when unlocked.