Readers will learn to lock the application button on the UVP from the VoIP Controller.
Table of Contents
Enable Theme Management
1. Log in to your UniFi VoIP Controller and click Settings on the lower left side.
2. Go to the Controller tab.
3. Check the Enable Theme Management check box to enable Theme Management.
4. Click the Apply button to save the change.
5. Click the X in the top right-hand corner to close the Settings Dialog.
Enable App/Theme Lock
1. Click Themes in the Navigation menu on the top left side of the UniFi VoIP controller.
2. Click the Lock button on the right side of the screen.
3. Check the checkbox for each phone you wish to enable theme/app lock on.
4. Click the green Apply button to apply the change.
5. Confirm that you wish to lock the app/theme for selected devices.
6. The VoIP Controller now shows that the theme/app successfully locked on each device(s).
7. In Locked Mode the applications button and Theme cannot be edited.
How to Unlock Devices
1. Unlock the devices by changing the toggle to unlock and repeating steps 3-5 in the section above.
2. The UVP is able to use the applications button and edit the theme when unlocked.