Readers will learn how to get the required SIP Details from the RingCentral interface, and how to configure the required settings on the UVP or VoIP Controller.
Table of Contents
RingCentral Configuration Steps
1. Login to your RingCentral Account via the web interface, and click the Phones & Devices menu option.
2. Select the Existing device's telephone number.
3. Click Setup and Provision, on the right.
4. Select the radio button Other Phone and click Next.
5. The next screen will output the SIP Details we will need to configure the UVP with RingCentral(SIP Domain, Outbound Proxy, Username, Password, and Authorization ID)
Required SIP Settings provided by RingCentral
|SIP Server||SIP Domain (ie. sip.ringcentral.com) [:5060] is understood and not required.|
|Outbound Proxy||Outbound Proxy (ie. sip10.ringcentral.com:5090) [:5090] is required.|
|Username||Username (ie. 12223334444)|
|Password||Password (ie. 123AbC123)|
|Authentication Name||Authentication ID (ie. 1234567890)|
- How to Configure an Extension with the VoIP Controller
- How to Configure an Extension manually to the UVP