This article describes how to configure the UniFi VoIP phone on RingCentral.
NOTES & REQUIREMENTS:
This article contains instructions related to a third-party platform and may include outdated screenshots. Please refer to the RingCentral official knowledge base for the most updated version.
RingCentral Configuration Steps
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account via the web interface, and click the Phones & Devices menu option.
2. Select the Existing device's telephone number.
3. Click Setup and Provision, on the right.
4. Select the radio button Other Phone and click Next.
5. The next screen will output the SIP Details needed to configure the UVP with RingCentral(SIP Domain, Outbound Proxy, Username, Password, and Authorization ID)
Required SIP Settings provided by RingCentral
|SIP Server||SIP Domain (ie. sip.ringcentral.com) [:5060] is understood and not required.|
|Outbound Proxy||Outbound Proxy (ie. sip10.ringcentral.com:5090) [:5090] is required.|
|Username||Username (ie. 12223334444)|
|Password||Password (ie. 123AbC123)|
|Authentication Name||Authentication ID (ie. 1234567890)|
You should now be able to use the following guides to configure your UVP with the extension created with the guides in the Related Articles: