In this article the user will learn how to install the UniFi VoIP Controller on Ubuntu/Debian.
Steps: How to Install UniFi VoIP on Ubuntu/Debian
1. Download the VoIP Controller Software. Navigate to the official Downloads Page for UniFi VoIP to obtain the latest release for Ubuntu/Debian Linux. If you would like to be notified of updates/release notes for the UniFi VoIP Controller updates subscribe to our UniFi VoIP Blog for release notes and our Downloads Page for official releases. Installation on a CloudkeyV1/V2 is not officially supported.
2. Copy the direct download link from the Downloads Page or UniFi VoIP Blog.
3. Open an SSH session and use the wget command to download the .deb package to your Ubuntu or Debian server.
wget <copied direct download link from download page above, without "< >">
4. Install the unifi_voip_sysvinit_all.deb package with the dpkg command.
sudo dpkg -i unifi_voip_sysvinit_all.deb
5. If needed, force install necessary dependencies. There is no need to run the below command if the installation succeeded with the above command.
sudo apt-get install -f