This article lists the ports used by the UniFi Controller.
By default, the UniFi controller will operate on the following ports:
- unifi.http.port=8080 (TCP port for UAP to inform controller)
- unifi.https.port=8443 (TCP port for controller GUI / API, as seen in web browser)
- portal.http.port=8880 (TCP port for HTTP portal redirect)
- portal.https.port=8843 (TCP port for HTTPS portal redirect)
- unifi.throughput.port=6789 (TCP port used for throughput measurement, including UniFi mobile speedtest)
- unifi.db.port=27117 (local-bound TCP port for DB server)
- unifi.stun.port=3478 (# UDP port used for STUN. v4.5.2+)
- TCP port 8881 for redirector port for wireless clients (reserved for for device redirector. No need to open firewall on controller, but avoid using these ports (v3.2.9+ and v4.6.0+))
- TCP port 8882 for redirector port for wired clients (reserved for for device redirector. No need to open firewall on controller, but avoid using these ports (v3.2.9+ and v4.6.0+))
- UDP ports 5656-5699 (for AP-EDU Broadcasts)
- UDP port 10001 (for AP discovery)
Only a small subset of those ports are required to be port forwarded, and only where remote UniFi devices will connect to your controller over the Internet.