Ubiquiti removes barriers to entry while accelerating the process for WISPs and Integrators to sell & install solar energy systems. Below is concise outline of the steps for new installers to work with sunMAX:
- Get Trained: Be introduced to sunMAX & the solar field, then receive your USRS certificate through the free, online sunMAX training course.
- Obtain Licensing: A Contractor's License may be required to sell & install Solar locally (whether you or a business partner).
- Sales & Marketing: Research cost-savings, incentives & unique financing options for your region to effectively market & capture leads.
- sunMAX Design Tool: Ubiquiti's all-in-one solar software suite.
- Geometry Design: Create a simulated sunMAX system for the customer site.
- Customer Proposal: Outline pricing & show ROI to the customer to close the sale.
- Loan Contract: If cash purchase is not viable, qualify the customer for a loan with a financing partner.
- Home Install Contract: Sign off on terms/contract to close sale & profit.
- Buy Equipment: Order sunMAX system based on Bill-of-Materials.
- Permitting Application: Review local permit requirements to create & submit the Permit Package to the local authority.