The UniFi Controller keeps track of all associating guests on your network. You may narrow down your search easily with the filters at the top of the page. Reported information includes:
- User (or guest)
- Time associated
- Download and Upload traffic (in MB)
- IP address
- Last associated AP or Port
How to View Guest Connections
1. Within the Controller, access the Insights page using the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Past Connections from the drop down menu.
3. You may now filter your results depending on what you are looking for.