Readers will learn how to directly connect to an airMAX radio to begin configuring the device.
The instructions assume that the radio is set to factory default values. Please restore to factory defaults before proceeding. This is critical, especially if you are troubleshooting a problem.
- Set your Windows PC to the 192.168.1.x subnet.
- Connect the airMAX radio to the port labelled PoE on the power injector. The Ethernet port is auto-sensing. You are not required to use a crossover cable
- Connect your computer's Ethernet port to the LAN port of the same power injector.
- Once connected, launch your web browser and enter 192.168.1.20 as the "URL" to gain access to the radio's management console.
- Enter ubnt / ubnt for the username / password.
- Now you can begin configuring the radio via the web UI, airOS.
- airOS 6 (M) User Guide
- airOS 8 (AC) User Guide
- airOS 6 (M) Latest Firmware
- airOS 8 (AC) Latest Firmware