This article explains how to use the Discovery Tool. The Ubiquiti Discovery Tool is a useful application for finding the IP address or MAC address of Ubiquiti devices on your network.
NOTES & REQUIREMENTS: The latest version of the Java Runtime Environment is required to use the Discovery Tool.
How to Use the Ubiquiti Discovery Tool
1. Download the Discovery Tool from our website.
2. Once downloaded, extract the zip file into a preferred location on your hard drive.
3. Open the ubnt-discovery file and the Discovery Tool will open.
4. Once it has opened, it will show all Ubiquiti devices that are currently connected to your network. Each device will have its own information associated with it. You can find the device's:
- Product Name
- IP Address
- MAC Address
- System Name
- Firmware Version
5. Once you see the device that you want to manage, you can right-click to see device details or open the WebUI.