Readers will learn how to configure an EdgeMAX PPPoE Server to apply per-session rate limiting using the WISPr RADIUS attributes. This function has been added since v1.3.0.
Note: When configuring the PPPoE Server, make sure you specify the RADIUS server IP / key and test connectivity.
WISPr Attributes List
The WISPr RADIUS attributes supported for PPPoE server include the following:
- WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up: Max upload rate in "bits/sec"
- WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down: Max download rate in "bits/sec"
- Framed-IP-Address: IP address for session
- Acct-Interim-Interval: Number of seconds between interim accounting updates for the session
- Session-Octets-Limit: Max number of octets allowed for the session
- Octets-Direction: Direction of the Session-Octets-Limit restriction