- Open the airFiber Web GUI in your preferred Web browser.
- Go to the System tab and compare your current firmware version with the latest version available for your device here: www.ubnt.com/download.
- If you're running an older version, you can download the latest firmware file, from the above link, then go to the airFiber's System tab again and click on the Select File button to upload the firmware.
- After a few seconds you will see an Update button, please click on the button to confirm.
- After about 5 minutes your unit should come back to normal mode and should be running the latest firmware version.
We're sorry to hear that!