This article explains how to join Ubiquiti's Early Access Program, which provides access to the Beta blogs.
NOTES & REQUIREMENTS: Chrome is required for early access, as it is the only officially supported Ubiquiti-product browser.
Steps to Sign Up
1. Access your account by navigating to https://account.ui.com/ and logging in.
2. In your Account Settings, click on Early Access Programs.
User Tip: If you face issues with a spinning circle, please first force a refresh (not from cache) by pressing either CTRL+F5 or CTLR+SHIFT+R (Windows/Linux), or CMD+SHIFT+R (macOS). If the spinning circle issue persists you may need to use private/incognito mode so that add-ons are disabled.
3. Carefully read the Early Access Program Terms of Service and Guidelines by clicking the link to Learn more, and if you are in agreement, check the box to agree to the terms and click on the Join now button.
User Tip: If you do not see a Join button at the bottom, it is because you already have Beta access. Log out and back in, and if you're still unsure, you can verify by trying to see this link. It should take you to the UniFi Beta section.
4. Once you have joined, the agreement checkbox and "join now" button will disappear. Log out and back in to activate your beta access.
5. You can access the different Beta forums by going to https://community.ui.com/questions, and toggling from "Official" to the "Beta" group of tags in the left hand tags selector. Then you can Deselect All and choose only the ones you are interested in. To post in the Beta section, click Create New Topic and select "Beta" under Type, then select which Beta category it should go under by clicking on the tags.
To access the Early Access store, go to https://store.ui.com, and log in (when navigating from the Community to the store, you might have to log in again, verify in the upper right hand corner that you are in). Then click on the Early Access link in the top menu bar. Please remember that the Ubiquiti Networks online store is currently available only for US and Canadian-based customers.