The Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS) will be our first system for ISPs that allows you to monitor, configure, upgrade and manage all UBNT devices (except our UniFi family which has its own centralized controller). UNMS is in beta and is currently working towards integrating all devices. Please see our roadmap and supported devices in www.unms.com.
Table of Contents
Ubiquiti has created different product lines for different deployments, but we know that in the real world, you will combine different products to create the best deployment for your customers. UNMS allows you to manage it all in one place.
- Simple Installation: UNMS makes this cross-product line simple and seamless. It allows for a docker-based application with install script and in-app upgrade. You can install UNMS on your server or any cloud provider.
- Quick Device Discovery: an easy, hassle free auto-detect discovery to register your devices. You can use UMobile or UNMS's discovery tool to do so.
- Network Monitoring: configurable notifications for outages and alerts to make it easy to stay on top of your network. Maps with all your sites, where you can easily see your current deployment and plan on the best way to expand it. Charts with performance, signal and bandwidth, all displayed in real time and comparable to past year (1 year data retention).
- Device Management: Overview page allows for filtering and organizing devices. Frequently used actions such as upgrades and restarts are a click away.
- Device Configuration: Configure routes, firewall policies, and other advanced routing features. Use site survey to monitor the clients of your wireless devices. You can even manage your GPON devices with the advanced ONU profiles editor.
- Firmware and Task Manager: the firmware manager enables mass upgrade for all supported devices, you can choose to upload firmwares manually or enable automatic download from www.ubnt.com. The task manager makes it easy to manage upgrades and other processes.
How to get started with UNMS