Huawei (Profile 2 on NanoG)
- MA5608T (FW version: MA5600V800R013C10)
- MA5683T (FW version: MA5600V800R015C00 Patch: SPC101)
FiberHome (Profile 3 on NanoG)
- AN5516-04 (FW version: VR3.2)
How to change Profiles on ONU
Option A: webUI of NanoG
Accessing the NanoG webUI from the LAN port of the NanoG (default address of NanoG is 192.168.1.1), you may access the profile option on the System Tab after clicking the gear icon on the sidebar.
Option B: NanoG Startup Configuration
1. Unplug NanoG from power source.
2. Hold digital display button on NanoG.
3. While holding digital display button, plug power source in. Hold for 35 seconds.
4. Once dashes appear on the display, release the digital display button and press to cycle though profile options. Current options: Profile 1 (UFiber OLT, default), Profile 2 (Huawei), and Profile 3 (FiberHome).
5. Double click to confirm the profile.
6. The NanoG will automatically restart with the selected profile.