This article shows which third-party OLTs have been tested with the Nano G and explains how to change profiles on a UFiber ONU.
NOTES & REQUIREMENTS:
Table of Contents
- How to change Profiles on ONU: webUI of Nano G
- How to change Profiles on ONU: Nano G Startup Configuration
- Settings for UFiber Nano ONU and FiberHome OLT Compatibility
- Related Articles
UFiber Nano G is fully compatible with UFiber OLT and can be easily managed by the UFiber OLT webUI as well as UNMS. Nano G has also been tested with the following Third-Party OLTs.
Huawei (Profile 2 on Nano G)
- MA5608T (FW version: MA5600V800R013C10)
- MA5683T (FW version: MA5600V800R015C00 Patch: SPC101)
FiberHome (Profile 3 on Nano G)
- AN5516-04 (FW version: VR3.2)
ZTE OLT (Profile 4 on Nano G)
- (FW version: GTGOG V1.2.5P3)
How to change Profiles on ONU: webUI of Nano G
1. Access the Nano G webUI from the LAN port of the Nano G (default address of Nano G is 192.168.1.1)
2. Log into the ONU with default credentials ubnt/ubnt.
3. Click the gear icon on the left, then the GPON tab at the top.
4. You will notice OLT Profile options in the dropdown for:
- Profile 1 (UFiber OLT, default)
- Profile 2 (Huawei)
- Profile 3 (FiberHome)
- Profile 4 (ZTE)
How to change Profiles on ONU: Nano G Startup Configuration
1. Unplug Nano G from power source.
2. Hold digital display button on Nano G.
3. While holding digital display button, plug power source in. Hold for 35 seconds.
4. Once dashes appear on the display, release the digital display button and press to cycle though profile options. Current options: Profile 1 (UFiber OLT, default), Profile 2 (Huawei), and Profile 3 (FiberHome).
5. Double press the display to confirm the profile.
6. The Nano G will automatically restart with the selected profile.
Settings for UFiber Nano G ONU and FiberHome OLT Compatibility
To use UFiber Nano ONU along with FiberHome OLT issue the following commands in the OLT:
Admin# cd gponlinecard
Admin\gponline# set pon_interconnection_switch slot 1 switch enable union_interconnect_switch enable