You will see <unifi_base> in many of our configuration instructions. When following these instructions you are supposed to substitute <unifi_base> with the corresponding location in your computer. Its location will vary depending on your operating system. Find <unifi_base> in the following directories:
- UniFi Cloud Key & Debian/Ubuntu Linux: /usr/lib/unifi
- Windows: %userprofile%/Ubiquiti UniFi.
Note: %userprofile% is a Windows variable that returns the full C:\Users\yourname\ path. Another way of seeing it would be: C:\Users\<username>\Ubiquiti UniFi.
- mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/UniFi. You can get to this folder by several paths:
- Option 1: Click option+Go in Finder's top menu bar to access Library. From there navigate to Application Support > UniFi.
- Option 2: /Applications/UniFi.app/Contents/Resources.
Note: Do not double click on UniFi.app, as it will launch the application, instead, Right Click > Show Package Contents.